Branch: Head Office
Position: Credit Officer
Location: Moshi – Kilimanjaro
Deadline: 04th November 2022
Handling customer documents from EFTA branches:
- Receive signed leases, lease annexes and any other legal documents from branches and handle to EFTA signatories for signature.
- Store legal documents signed by all parties (soft and hard copies).
- Receive motor vehicles registration cards from procurement department, record and keep in fireproof cabinet.
- Dispatch documents to EFTA branches as per the request and keep records.
Monitoring and Recovery
- Support recovery manager to prepare his/her monthly reports.
- Identify non-performing loans for further follow up.
- Support repossession task by giving support to debt collectors assigned when need arises.
- Receive and store repossession documents including invoices from debt collectors for future reference.
- Support senior credit officer to prepare their monthly reports i.e. approvals report, post delivery checks, CC highlight sheet, Creditinfo report, ACELI report.
Provide periodic support to the operations and supply teams:
- Assistance as required on a periodic basis.
- Any other duties as assigned by your line manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer skills – Ms word and excel
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree