JOB TITLE: Finance Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Finance
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Reporting, Control & Tax ComplianceDEPARTMENT: Finance
HOURS OF WORK: 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours as required by workload
REGION: Dar es Salaam
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Job holder will manage the Regulatory Reports, Lenders reports, and other Management reporting requirements for the Company. He will serve on the senior management team to provide comfort on Regulatory Compliances & provide an in-depth analysis of financial issues and projections of the company.
• Prepare the company’s financial reports, daily, monthly Quarters, and annually as the financial update to the management and track action points resulting from the management reviews.
• Manage end to end Preparation of B.O.T Reports (Daily, Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc)
• Participate & keep track during the time for developing Companies business strategies for subsidiaries and tracking implementation of long-term goals of the organization,
• Control duties such as preparing reports, required by regulatory authorities and other stakeholders- management, approval of payments, etc.
• Play active roles during the preparation of an annual business plan for the Company to ensure that Finance is fully aware & assists the Company’s Management to meet its financial goals as per the projected timeline.
• Control duties such as preparing reports, required by regulatory authorities and other stakeholders.
• Perform sensitivity and forecast for immediate highlighting possible non-compliance of statutory issues.
• Regular capital management planning and forecasting. Ensure optimization of capital structure and appropriate mix of tier I and II capital while monitoring capital adequacy levels.
• Manage compliance with tax laws and all tax & levies aspects including transfer pricing, withholding taxes, indirect taxes, PAYE, and tax planning.
• Manage all tax returns- Submission, reconciliation, and payments
• Liaise with Tax Consultants on tax-related matters including tax planning.
• Liaison with Tanzania Revenue Authority on all matters relating to taxation.
• Manage all the finance postings and activations.
• Responsible for tax side of budgets and forecasts
• Any other duties as may be assigned or allocated by her immediate supervisor.
2.2 FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage Financial and Tax Risks for the Company
2.3 INDEPENDENT DECISIONS
• Be decisive and make independent decisions in line with Company’s laid down policy and regulations
2.4 INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
• Internal: Regular contact with Corporate and other staff
• External: Regular contact with B.O.T, TRA, External Auditors, Tax consultants, etc
• Graduate in Accounts / Finance
• CPA holder and registered by NBAA (ACCA, CIMA)
• Auditing Skills
• Knowledge of applicable laws & regulations – Central Bank and Tax & Levies
• Good analytical skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written English
• Honesty and Integrity
• Observe confidentiality at all times
• Good team player and hardworking
• Carry out work in accordance with the companies’ procedure
• Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
• Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices, and contribute to the company’s continuous improvement.
• All applications much be submitted before 31st May 2022
• Kindly submit your CV and Cover letter via this email firstname.lastname@example.org
• All applicants shall fill the form of the link the attached (FORM LINK)
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.